Friday, September 28, 2007

Tomorrow...

..tomorrow..I love you tomorrow..you're only a day away." Oh, excuse me..I was about to break out in a little song and dance there. It is so exciting to be able to say that my husband will be home TOMORROW!!! I was extremely frustrated yesterday with the military process and choice of arrival times and such, but today I'm focusing on the positive. He will be home in the morning (bright and early...around 6am) and we will have the entire weekend togethter. The house is pretty much ready...of course the scrapbook room is far from where I'd like it to be, but at least he can get to his closet. The rest of the house is great and laundry is almost completely finished. I have a friend that's going to take Mal shopping tonight for her homecoming dress so I can stay home and finish up some last minute details. It's going to be wonderful! I can't wait to give my soldier a great big hug and kiss!! It's finally over!

No comments: