Thursday, April 12, 2007

Whew! What a week....Blake had his test at the cardiologist and all is well. He has a heart and it's working. Both very good things!! They think he's just got something going on GI related. Mal is getting ready for her OM competition this weekend and Quentin is doing well in Iraq. I haven't gotten to talk to him much this week due to some internet problems, but he did email me and said all was well in the big sandbox. I just got back from kickboxing and tanning...isn't it great the exercise high you get! I just love it....makes me feel all accomplished and tough. I'm sure tomorrow I won't feel quite as tough when the soreness kicks in. All in all, it's been a really good day. I haven't cried or felt sorry for myself or any of those pitiful emotions that seem to take over my body from time to time. Just a nice productive day. Well, off to bed for some rest and relaxation!

1 comment:

Big Bro said...

Well when i studied the Martial Arts. One of the things I found is that learning about the pressure points of the human body and how to manipulate them helps to releive the stress and soreness. In addition drinks high in antioxidants right after the excercising and even during will help reduce some soreness. And of course the old home remedy of a steaming hot as you can stand it soak with espom salts just before you shower will help as well.
Have fun . good to hear you have found an outing to vent and work out the stress that comes with everyday life.