Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who Stole My Cape...

....you know..the one with the big "S" on it? I've now spent 3 whole days in meltdown mode. Not a pretty picture...and not a pleasant place to be. I guess I'm realizing that I can't fly...I can't bend steel...and I can't jump tall buildings. Which is all ok....I just have to readjust my way of thinking. It's amazing....when you take off the super cape ( or mask or whatever you want to call it) ....how vulnerable you feel. I've just spent the last hour reading in Psalms...I read 34 chapters if that tells you anything. Psalm 30:5..."joy comes with the morning." I'm clinging to that tonight. Tomorrow is a new day. I am not going to spend the next 2 weeks fretting and feeling all pitiful. I have something to rejoice about. My husband will be home in a few short weeks! So, if anyone sees my Superwoman Cape....do me a favor...burn it.