Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Yep, you guessed it....today is my better whole, Quentin's, birthday. I'm so excited that this year we are celebrating together and not miles apart. I can't help but think back to last year at this time at the party I threw WITHOUT the guest of honor. It was fun...a little weird...but fun. We sent him the pictures and decorations and I made him a mini scrapbook of the party last year. Many of those same people will be at the house tonight, celebrating Quentin's birthday and the end of his 14 month deployment. Just a simple gathering with our closest friends and some cake...of course followed by a little football!

To my husband; you are the greatest! I am so proud of you and even prouder to be your wife. You've handled the past year incredibly well and I've seen how you've grown, especially in your spiritual walk. I pray that God continues to bless your life and our life together. I have to be the luckiest girl in the world. I wake up every day wondering how I got so lucky, because I know I'm not deserving...that's "agape" love! Thank you! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: