Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Psalm 23

I read this on another blog that I read each day.... www.thehomespunheart.blogspot.com ...and it was too good not to pass along. I've heard many people personalize scripture and pray scripture and have done so myself, but this morning this just touched me deep in my soul. I could sense Monica's heart through her prayer and knew that she meant every word she prayed. I too pray this for all my friends and all those that happen upon my blog today...may God Bless You!!

"Dear Lord,You are my Shepherd and I ask that You would lead and guide each one of us today in the way that pleases You. I thank You that because You are our Shepherd, we know that we have everything we need - everything You choose to supply us with. I pray that if someone reading this does not know You as her Shepherd - that You would draw her nearer to You today.Bring moments of peace, refreshment and restoration to our days, Lord - moments that remind us that You lead us into green pastures and beside quiet waters. Restore our souls, Lord. It is so easy to grow weary and become bogged down in the tasks of our day - please refresh and restore us today.Lead each of us in the path of righteousness where we will live wholly unto You. And, allow us to do this to bring glory to Your Name, Lord.Whatever we are walking through today - however dark and hard - thank You for the promise that You are with us and will lead us. You will uphold us and strengthen us. Please be our strength and comfort today.Thank You for Your many blessings and provisions for us and for our families. Your generous abundance is always before us, teach us to remember to be thankful and remember our great Provider!Thank You for the confidence that Your love and Your goodness will be with us each and every day of our lives and that when we have received You as our Saviour - we can live with You forever in Heaven.Your promises are beautiful and altogether trustworthy. Thank You for being our Shepherd - lead us today.Amen."

1 comment:

Simmons Family said...

Scripture tells us where any 2 come together in agreement on a matter such as this, that God will answer according to his will and timing...and that our prayers will be heard... Sis, know that we stand with you in agreement on this,God Bless!