Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation ...here I come.

I'm getting so excited!!

Tomorrow morning I leave for vacation...a girl's week away!

A friend from church was going to have to take her daughter for a camp in South Carolina...drama camp I think...and she needed some company for the week and asked me if I'd like to go. Would I ever! We'll be staying at a beach house in Myrtle Beach, just us two girls, scrapbooking, napping, enjoying a great time of relaxation!

I'm going to miss a few ballgames.

Planning for mom to leave home and leave everyone else behind is a logistical nightmare.

I'm not packed. And the house isn't ready for me to leave for a week.

BUT, I will be a much happier and less stressed mommy when I get back!

So, now I'm going in for my last day of work until June 30th! Yeah!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope you have a nice time!

mer said...

have fun on your trip...and how fun would it be if you won my giveaway??

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Have an incredible time on your vacation! I could not be happier for you!

Your family is sure going to find out how much they rely on you, aren't they! I bet you are going to have some BIG hugs when you get home!

-Andrea

Angie said...

Ohhhh boy! That sounds like so much fun. I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't a tad bit jealous. Have a GREAT time! :)

Laura said...

I'm SO jealous! Enjoy Myrtle!!