Monday, August 11, 2008

Crafting Therapy

Tonight was our monthly Marker Club meeting and I enjoyed the low stress evening. Just being able to make a card and chat with friends was a great night...and so much better than the busy weekend of cleaning I just had!

Lisa A., JoAnn, Amy, Me, and Misty

We made this adorable card using the Sock Monkey stamp...I can't wait till some little person has a birthday so I can share the love!

And I had a little creative moment before I went to the meeting tonight and made this....

Wish lists for each person in my family! No more guessing what they want...when you think of something add it to the list! I've already added something to mine...not sure if you can read it if you click on the image or not, but it's a Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera...10.1 megapixel...that's all...any takers?

1 comment:

letterstoelijah said...

I've never heard of a Marker Club - cool! I need a once a month get together.