Thursday, January 22, 2009

Women's Ministry Planning/Prayer

This weekend is going to be an exciting time....

It's our annual Women's Ministry Team Planning Retreat. Not only do I get to get away with the girls, but we get to seek God and plan out the year for the ladies of our church. I love this process! God is up to some big stuff at Southside in 2009...and the women's ministry is just one area where I know He's working.

This is my secondary ministry, but I am still so passionate about women and their relationship with God and each other. I guess because I know what a difference both of those make in my life. I count it a true privilege to have the opportunity to serve among this great team of women to serve the body of Christ. They love God. They love Southside. They love people.

Please pray for our team as we're "unplugged" this weekend and for the planning process...that we would seek God and follow His direction. I'll be sure to update you of some of what God has in store for 2009.

Also, please pray for our Praise Team....God is moving in a huge way there and opening doors and learning opportunities. I am super excited to see God's hand moving! This is my primary ministry in our church and let me tell ya, I could talk all day about Worshipping our Creator God. I cannot think of anything better....that's a whole 'nutha post!

Ok, my bed is calling ....hubby's been three for an hour....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell ya, I sure missed singing with my teammates this week. :( However, God is working, that is so true. Vickie

mindi said...

What a good idea. I TOTALLY need to get unplugged for a while. And here I am on the computer again!