Thursday, May 7, 2009

Noise In My Head

Since I can't put a coherent sentence together and I really need to blog (and empty my head)...you get...ramblings....

.....thoughts in no particular order.........

..wish I had an extra $500 right now...friend Misty found an awesome deal on a Nikon D70....

.......I really need to clean my desk .....

...so glad my mom saved the day and took all my food home from my defrosted freezer...ready made meals & freezer catastrophe diverted........

........will I ever be caught up on laundry........nobody answer that...it's a rhetorical question....

...I think I like singing classical music...

.......but I hate doing lip trills.....

...I'm ready for another girls night out..yes, I just had an entire weekend...it's good for my soul....

...I should probably go to bed, but of course I'm not sleepy..........

......going anyway

....................Good Night.........

No comments: