Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary...18 Years :)

August 8th.....a day to celebrate 18 years of marriage, and once again we're separated by 8,000 miles and a couple of oceans, but I know you're thinking of me....just like I'm thinking of you.


I remember our wedding like it was yesterday. You were so handsome in your white tuxedo and I was so nervous, but seeing you at the end of that aisle, smiling at me, gave me courage. Courage to become Mrs. Quentin Bales and I have never regretted that.

We've had our share of ups and downs, trials and triumphs, but the one constant has been our love for one another ...unconditional, unending. Even during our most trying times, our love has been the glue that holds us together. I'm so thankful that you've been patient with me, have loved me, and have encouraged me.

I love you with every breath within me and can't wait for us to be together again.
HAPPY 18TH ANNIVERSARY

TO AN AMAZING HUSBAND...FRIEND...HERO

No comments: