Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Wee Bit Behind....

So...I'm a few days behind on posting my Project Life photos...but I have them...just need time to upload them. It has been a crazy few days....

I had an amazing weekend....Saturday was spent helping Mallorye & Matt with packing in preparation for their new house that he'll be moving into soon (she'll join him Dec. 11th) and of course Sunday was an amazing, fabulous, day in the Lord. I felt God's presence stronger than I ever have and couldn't stand for it to stop...so after church, I went to the park where I snapped a bajillion pix of God's handiwork...all while He wrote a devotional in my head to match those pictures (I'm working on typing that to share with all of you). I also shared my faith witha complete stranger...this was a first for me. I've shared Christ with people I know...family, friends, etc....but never just with a random person I come in contact with. Exhilirating! God strengthened and renewed me Sunday....

...because He knew that I would need it Sunday night.

I got a call from my sister after I got home from Small Group that we needed to take my dad to the ER for what we initially thought was a stroke. It turns out we were wrong and his former addiction had took hold of his life yet once again. My dad needs prayers. He needs Jesus to be real to him. He needs me to love him unconditionally....so this week I've been busy caring for dad and listening to him tell me the same story for the 100th time...busy showing him Jesus' love....but I promise to upload photos soon and a devotional...

....in the meantime...say a prayer for my little family and especially my dad :)

No comments: