Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 on the 10th

I haven't done this in a while, but seeing as it's the last one for a while hosted by Meredith...I thought I'd join in :)

10 Things I Really Must Do This Week
  1. Declutter my blogroll (this has been bugging me for a while)
  2. Finish writing my AWM article (it's due Friday)
  3. Mail some Thank You's that are way overdue!
  4. Finish reading "God Strong" (we're supposed to wrap up this week)
  5. Wrap Mallorye's Christmas Shower gifts (the shower is Saturday)
  6. Make Christmas Letter list (I'm scaling down this year...way down)
  7. Write our Christmas Letter
  8. Update my Dayplanner
  9. Update Matt & Mal's scrapbook (really need this done by the shower)
  10. Catch up Project Life (who knew taking a photo a day would be so complicated)

Ok...looking at my list, I realize I'm a little ambitious, but it's good to have a goal...right?

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Okay...you're WAY ahead of the game if you're writing your Christmas letter this week. Yay, you!

I always tell myself when things are busy: It will all get done, it will all get done, it will all get done.
And it always does. ;)