Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{A New Year}

I have so much to blog about....and so little time to do it in....(and blogger won't upload my pictures).

I took a little bloggy break in December to get ready for the holidays and for my first ever mission trip to Nicaragua. I have so much to share & show about that trip....I wrote in my journal every day until my hand cramped and took over 800 pictures while I was gone for those 8 days. I'm hoping over the next few weeks to share with you what God is doing in Nicaragua, how He used me to be a small part of that, and how what I experienced changed my life. I don't know if I'm going to blog every day about the trip until I get the story told or maybe devote a post a week to it, but one way or another....I'm telling the story :)

Christmas came and went. It was a much different experience for me this year after just coming home from a 3rd world country and definitely deserves its own post.

In other news....we are T-5 weeks from Little Miss Olivia making her grand entrance into the world. We are all getting anxious...but none of us are as ready as Mallorye. She's had a couple of wonderful showers and has her last one this Sunday.

So....I have plenty to blog about and if blogger will cooperate, then I think I'm ready to tell some stories! Stay tuned.

No comments: