Thursday, August 2, 2007

College? Already?

It's a little late...but I didn't want to leave you hangin'...as you can see, I did not melt. The HVAC dude showed up this morning and by early afternoon we finally had air. It's still playing catch up, but sooooo much better than last night. It actually got up to 90 degrees in the house! Wow! It wasn't a completely horrible night...Mal and I used the time at home to surf the web and start looking at some colleges for her. I know it's 3 years away, but we want to be prepared and give her every opportunity to get into the college of her choice. We have 3 in the running right now, with Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio as the number one pick....aka the most expensive one. Imagine that! LOL! The goal is a Doctorate in Physical Therapy and at least a Minor in Missions. She really wants to Double Major...but that is A TON of school. So far, she has her head screwed on straight and seems to know the direction she's heading. I realize things could change, but at least there's a goal out there to strive for. Hard to believe my baby girl is old enough to even consider college.....where does the time go?

No comments: