Monday, September 10, 2007

Random Thoughts

I've been cooped up in the house all day...ugh...with a sick little boy. I needed a day to just be at home, but this isn't quite what I had in mind. Luckily, we already had doctors appointments scheduled for tomorrow. Actually, all total, we have 9 doctor appointments tomorrow. I know. Crazy! But, I was trying to multi-task. We'll see how that works out for me. Our first appt is at 8am...both kids will be having their dental check up and teeth cleaned. Next stop...orthodontist. Mal might get her braces off tomorrow and we'll see if Blake is ready to get his on! Whew! Then we're supposed to have a check up at the pediatrician and get booster shots...not sure if they'll do Blake's since he was sick today...you know he's sad about that...lol! Last stop we'll be the eye doctor, where we all three will get checked. I know that me and Mal will be ordering new glasses and I'm hoping that it will help at least some with my headaches. We'll end the day with a volleyball game against our cross town rival...GCT.

We are down to less than 3 weeks till daddy is home from Iraq. Nerves are at an all time high. It's just weird to think about him being home. Like right now, I'm just blogging away while Blake sleeps and waiting on Mal to get home from her volleyball game. I try to imagine what Q would be doing if he were here. Would he be watching the football game on tv...would he be at Mal's game...would he be sitting beside me chatting while I type? Will he leave his dirty glass in my freshly washed sink...Would he fold the towels in the dryer so that I could finish this blog? I know...all crazy, random thoughts...but it's what's in my head.

Ok...dryer stopped...duty calls...guess I'll go fold those towels.

No comments: