Saturday, September 22, 2007

Touchdown..American Soil

Q officially landed on American soil this morning and our local news station was both here at our home (at 6:30 am) and in Wisconsin. It was a neat experience! They (tv crew) found Q when he got off the plane and handed him a cell phone and had him call me. There was a tv crew at our house and they taped both sides of the conversation and will air it on television on a special 30 minute Welcome Home 875th Segment to air later this month. I'm just so excited to know that he's back in the USA, even if I haven't actually seen him, and I could hear the relief and excitement in his voice. It's really too much emotion to even put into words. In the words of our Captain..."it's a great day to be in Charlie Company!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome home q!! hugs to you my friend, ging!!love you much!