Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Wonder Of It All



God is so amazing! I was sitting in the living room tonight..having a bit of a pity party because I don't feel well..and I look out the window and see this amazing sunset. It was such a brilliant red and so absolutely beautiful...as if God was saying, "see what I painted for you tonight?" Sometimes I get so caught up in myself that I miss God's blessings. I'm glad that tonight, God was able to get my attention and that I was able to stop and see the wonder of it all. I don't want to miss what God is doing around me or fail to worship God in the daily things that we so often take for granted. Tonight, I was reminded! Thank you God!!

2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

Ginger~

Well my dear sis. You have managed to experience and take the time to understand the true beauty of Gods glory as we are able to see it in this world. So few people can do so. They long for it, They clammer through their hustle and bustle lives; 'always on the go' lifestyles, all the while looking for what is right there in front of them, yet they never see or hear it. It reminds me of the scripture that tells us God will speak to us as if in a whisper. Not an earthquake, not a lightning bolt, not a rush of wind, but a whisper. Are we listening? When we seek, we shall find, if we listen , he who hath eas let him hear, we will hear. God is glorified in all creation. I hope this day you found peace my sister in Christ, my friend, indeed God was painting , he was speaking, and the message as you well know , was beautiful. Just Imagine what heaven will be like... one day sis, we will get there. Until that day, God has given us all the beauty of his creation. God Bless you and the family..may the Lord always bless you with the reminders we all need from time to time...simply put.... Be still and know that I am God

Unknown said...

Amen sista!

I often feel that way too--like when the sun shines out from between the clouds, I feel as if it's God's hands on my cheeks, and He's saying, "I love you!"