Sunday, December 23, 2007

Boxes, and Bows, and Presents...Oh My!


Wow! That is alot of presents...over 100!!


Mallorye and Ashlyn...troopers to the end!


"We wrapped ALL these??" Jennifer and myself...after losing our mind wrapping presents!!

I got a distress call from an old friend this afternoon. Problem? She has 7 children and a ton of presents to wrap and not much time to get it done! I actually enjoy wrapping gifts, so we made a date...we "wrapped" it up in 2 hours! I am quite impressed and we got a chance to catch up and just hang out.

Don't forget it all the busyness of the holidays to do something nice for someone...the blessing really is your own. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are so right...you received the gift.....

mindi said...

WOW - that's a lot of presents!! Way to go!

Michelle said...

You are an angel! I, too, love wrapping presents, though so I would have gladly joined in.

Happy New Year and come by Southern Somedays anytime! ((((hugs)))).