Thursday, December 20, 2007

Look Out World...


....here comes Mallorye! And she has a license! Well, technically a Learner's Permit for 6 months, then it converts to a full blown license. Mal took the driving portion of her exam yesterday and as you can see...SHE PASSED!! I was a little concerned about that ;)
It's a little bittersweet for me....to see my baby girl behind the wheel of a car...with such freedom and independence. I know as a parent, I'm supposed to be getting her ready for moments such as this, but I just want to hold her just a little longer. A little tighter. She's so much like me....ready to take on the world...so watch out! Oh...and my proud mama moment? When they asked if she wanted to be an organ donor and she proudly and without hesitation said, "Yes."

2 comments:

by Troy Gramling said...

Tyler got his just last month...They grow up fast...

Michelle said...

Oh MY....we did this in November. It has been hard to see her drive away. This weekend she actually drove to her grandparents for the weekend (they live about an hour away) by herself - IN the rain! Congratulations to your sweet girl and prayers of safety sent.