Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Because I Need A Happy Post...and a PICTURE



This is Caleb. My little nephew.

He is so adorable and funny...most mornings, he just has to come in and see Aunt GinGin when mommy drops brother off (he catches the bus here at our house) but then acts all shy. I love that! I love that he wants to see me in the mornings.

He has a very vivid imagination and vocabulary to match. He's all boy...and then some, but somehow...can't stand to have his hands dirty.

He knows right where I keep the basket of toys reserved just for him...and helps himself!

He has a smile that just makes me melt and beautiful eyes to boot!

This picture was taken one afternoon while he was hanging out with Aunt GinGin and Uncle Q...having a little juice and snack (sitting at the "big boy bar").

2 comments:

Simmons Family said...

Yep its kids like these that help us to remember what life is all about. Growing ,imagining and becoming more than what we are...and most times when moments like this take place in any family... it cant help but bring a smile

Keri said...

Awww, he's very cute!