Friday, July 11, 2008

Exhausted...

...that's what I am!

It has been a crazy week and I can't tell if I'm coming or going. I've spent the evening getting things ready for the big BBQ Birthday Bash for Mallorye. Celebrating turning 16 is alot of work...at least for mom...

As of this afternoon, we have a confirmed 45 people coming....21 of those are teenagers! {{yikes}} Which is a ton better than the original guest list...74 people were on the invitation list...wow!

I am pretty excited about it...I think we're going to have a blast. I can't wait to show you guys pictures...

some of what's on the agenda...
....1000 water balloons
....silly string
....frisbee
....swimming
....volleyball
....limbo (complete with the music)
....burgers and dogs
....cake

I mean really, what more could you want!?

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I was thinking of you this weekend - after you mentioned the party in a comment on my blog.
Girl - you are running yourself ragged! It shows just how much you love that girl of yours.

16! Can you believe it?!

-Andrea