Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!

That's a bunch of serious stampers!

It will be here before we know it! I spent last night with some great friends at a Christmas In July Stampin' Up event hosted by Sandy Risi. We had a great time and made some awesome holiday projects. I will tell you though, the Christmas in July event is not for the faint of heart...only serious stampers need apply...we stamped, cut, glued till our fingers bled (ok, not literally) from 6pm to midnight (and some were still going then!)

This was my favorite card of the night and after Misty figured out how to do it...it wasn't really all that difficult to make and super cute!
Inside that super cute card!


Lynn showing off her ornament "earrings." I have to tell you, I love this girl! She was a huge supporter of Quentin (& all the troops) while he was in Iraq and still never fails to send us a card of encouragement at all the important holidays or sometimes just to say how much she appreciates our sacrifices.

A couple of my favorite projects...a cocoa pack with chocolate/peppermint drink stir...how cool is that AND a penguin snowglobe! I love it!



Ok, I have a few more pictures to share with you, but don't you wish you'd been there? It really is alot of fun...mixed with a good kind of stress. I'm telling you, we laughed and just had a wonderful time.

Amy & Lynn sharing a laugh! I have worked with Amy and her family for almost 10 years and she has become one of my closest friends. She was a newlywed when we first met and now is a mother of a wonderful little boy. She's super creative and I'm so glad I got her hooked on this little hobby!!

Another favorite card of mine, using a Versamark technique.

Ok, I've got to get busy cleaning...my family will be home in about 5 hours!! I'll share some more pictures of our fun later on! Ta Ta!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. Looks like such fun. Wish I could make it to one of these. Please invite me next time!! I'll be good, I promise! :0)

mindi said...

Wow - you are sooo lucky!! What fun!

Michelle said...

What a fun looking night! I used to scrap and loved those long nights with friends.