1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Mallorye-clean your room or your grounded
Blake-brush your teeth
(both were right)
2. What makes your mom happy?
B-doing the work she tells you
3. What makes your mom sad?
B-when I get hurt
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M-trying to be cool (so much for that, huh?)
B-by tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
B-wild & rebellious
(ok..they might both be right on this, but I wasn't too bad I don't think...mom??)
6. How old is your mom?
M-34 till Wednesday (she's right)
7. How tall is your mom?
M-5'8" (right again..sorry Blake)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M-clean...just kidding, read
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
M-I don't know, I'm not around (typical sarcasm)
10. If your mom became famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
B-singing & cleaning (ok, I'm starting to get a complex about the cleaning thing)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
M-keeping things alive (hey now...I've kept 2 kids alive)
B-letting things that are out of order, stay out of order
13. What does your mom do for a job?
B-work for an electrical company
(their sort of both right, but not really...I work for a contractor...electrical, plumbing, HVAC...and I do some accounting, but really more of an administrative assistant to the boss)
14. What is your moms favorite food?
(it's actually chocolate...one of the major food groups)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M-she stands up for what she believes in
B-coming to most of my games in every sport
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who should she be?
B-the maid on the Jetsons (complex again)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
B-go to games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
M-we look alike
B-we both like sports and we both play basketball
19. How are you and your mom different?
M-I'm not OCD (now she's starting in on the cleaning...)
B-she likes to clean and I don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M-cuz she writes about me :)
B-cause she tells me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
M-I have no clue (isn't that encouraging?!)
B-that he protects our country
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
M-somewhere comfy with a book
B-Lifeway Christian Bookstore
Ok...so according to my kids...I love to clean and read...I'm good at singing...and not very good at being cool. Wasn't this fun?!
It is interesting to see their perspectives on things...kinda makes you stop and think about what your not saying actually says, huh?