Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Change of Direction?

More than a month has passed since I've blogged. I seem to be at a point of huge writer's block...or at least ...the things I want to say are too personal, too intimate, to be shared on such a public forum.

That's really unlike me. I'm normally a transparent, lay it all out there, kinda gal...but not lately. I've found myself burrowing tightly into my cocoon, waiting for this season of life to be finished.

God is dealing with me in so many areas right now and with the deployment, my emotions are already on overdrive. So many changes have taken place in such a short amount of time, that catching my breath is a challenge.

I want to write. I need to write. It's therapy for me....and so...I'm asking you to pray for me and the direction I need to take with my blog. I don't want to be surface. If I can't be real, then I don't want to write....so I covet your prayers in this area.

{in other news....my hubby will be home for a 15 day leave VERY SOON}

2 comments:

Amber said...

Praying, friend.

I can't imagine what you're going through...but I'll lift you up to the One that does.

Heather Palacios said...

Girl, If you can post transparent, sincere thoughts like this, you have a HUGE gift to offer folk who drive by. I'm gonna specifically pray for you, just like you asked, here. You rock!