Thursday, April 22, 2010

Worship Team

I had an absolute blast at Worship rehearsal last night! Isn't that the way worship should be? I'm so glad that I serve a God that desires to see his children in delight...having a blast for Jesus...whether its at rehearsal, on Sunday morning, or just in my everyday life..My God wants me to have fun worshipping Him...He that created this life I live.

I serve with an incredible team of talented worshippers and rehearsals are a time where we can laugh and have fun while we prepare to bring the body of Christ into an atmosphere of Worship. We record our rehearsals and I literally laughed out loud listening to it today when I heard us cutting up with each other. These guys are crazy! And I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Southside Worship Team....I love you guys :)

No comments: