Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{12 Weeks}

The end of the first trimester! And a little bit of a baby bump :)

Mallorye is doing well and is having less and less "sick" days. Her thyroid levels are fluctuating a bit, but I'm sure that's due to the baby taking her medicine. She's been tired some, but just the normal first trimester tired. Her & Matt seem to be way ahead of the ballgame and have started moving furniture to prepare the extra bedroom to become a nursery. She goes back to the doctor in August and will have her first ultrasound which we hope will pin the due date down a little more accurately, although I'm sad that it will be too early to determine a gender. They're on top of that too....and already have names determined.


Olivia Brooke for a girl....


Robert Caden for a boy....


I'm going to do my best to document Mal's pregnancy with at least a monthly picture and you know I'm going to be spoiling this grandbaby ;)

No comments: