Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Thirty Days of Thanksgiving...Day 7 & 8}

Day 7: I am thankful for basketball season.

I love this time of year! Even though Blake is the one on the court, it is definitely a family sport. We all enjoy going to his games and cheering him on. Tonight was the Red/Blue game and Blake shined, scoring 4 points in a 6 minute quarter...which included sinking both free throws. Bring on the season.....Go Rams! Go #24!


Day 8: I am thankful for the generosity of others.

Today, my Nicaragua trip is officially PAID IN FULL!! Praise the Lord!!!!! I was just about to send out support letters, but someone saw the need before I was able to mail them and finished off the little dab that I owed. All I have left now is some clothing needs for the trip and my spending money. God's got this!


I am loving voicing my thanksgiving over the blog....have you stopped to thank God for the blessings in your life?? Today is a great day to start.

No comments: