Monday, November 7, 2011

{Thirty Days of Thanksgiving...Day 4-6}

Day 4: I am thankful for a flexible, godly place to work.


In today's economic times, just having a job is reason enough to give thanks, but I also work in an environment where K-Love is always playing, everyone has their Bible close at hand, there's a spirit of love, and they're flexible with things that come up with my family.


Day 5: I am thankful for modern medicine.


I have been in pain most of the day, but thankfully, God has provided wisdom for doctors to know how to treat various ailments and I get the benefit of that. One hundred years ago, I would have just had to tough it out and pray I didn't die from the pain...lol.


Day 6: I am thankful for my church.


It's not perfect, which is a good thing, because neither am I! We have a team of pastors that love the Lord and love the people entrusted to them. We don't always see eye-to-eye on everything, but I know they preach and teach God's word and they aren't afraid to step on toes.

No comments: