Thursday, December 26, 2013

{Christmas 2013 ~ Take Five}

Our final Christmas celebration was at my Grandma Vines...she wanted us all to come to her house this year since she will be 90 in a few weeks. I actually prefer Christmas at her house...it's cozy and reminds me of my childhood.

 Olivia (almost 2) and Grandma Vines (almost 90)
The oldest and youngest celebrating Christmas together.





Grandma bought all us girls aprons. I thought it was funny that mine & Melissa's matched and Paige & Tiffany's matched....just like the old days when we received matching outfits for Christmas....and of course Grandma made us try them on and "model" them. Some things never change!

This has been the absolute best Christmas season ever...we stayed busy, but it was a good kind of busy. I didn't feel the usual stress that I experience and truly just enjoyed my family.

No comments: