Wednesday, December 25, 2013

{Christmas 2013 ~ Take Four}

Ahhh....finally...Christmas morning! 

I love the quiet of Christmas morning, before everyone wakes up, and there's just silence and the glow of the lights on the tree. It's like the chaos of the season finally settles on Christmas morning. Peace.



 I promise...Blake really does have an excited face...just not at 8am

 Ahh...the beginning of a smile. He knew he was getting hunting stuff (it was the only thing he asked for) but he wasn't expecting a Mojo. 

 Me & my boy on Christmas morning...this is my "just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-I'm-tired" look.

Blake, Quentin, & Oscar the Cat on Christmas morning.

We watched Blake open his gifts and then went down to Mallorye & Matt's to deliver our gifts to them and watch Olivia open gifts.


 She's not spoiled or anything....

 Oh to see Christmas through the eyes of a child...Olivia was so much fun this year, enjoying every moment.
 She conned Uncle B into pushing her in her baby doll's stroller...LOL
I think she may have him wrapped around her finger like she does everyone else!


Trying out her new Leap Pad Jr.. I'm hoping this will really help her vocabulary...no doubt she loves books, now she can read them herself :)

We finished up the morning back at our house for Christmas breakfast before getting ready to head to my Grandma Vines' house. for lunch with the Vines side.

{one more celebration to go}

No comments: