Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Weekend is Here

Woo Hoo! The weekend is finally here. Last night (Friday) I just enjoyed not having anything to do for a change...Blake went to the movies to see Shrek the Third with a GIRL. Yes, the girl does have a name, Gena...and it was actually more like three girls...LOL! McKinley and Katy tagged along as well. It was just so weird seeing my little boy go to the movies without me and to know he's sitting by a little girl...that he likes! Growing up...way too fast! Today we'll be in West Memphis most of the day. He has three games today...10, 12, & 4. So, long day in store. Mal is staying behind to get her hair cut. That's a little scary....not going with her...I just pray we don't end up with pink hair or something. She is at that age where anything is possible. I guess I should get ready for the day....see you later on the blog!

1 comment:

Gary and Vicki Mealer said...

These are just a few of the changes we were talking about:) so many changes,dating, girls, boys,etc. I think its cute the way they do it now but I still don't understand the lingo "going out means like?" my neice has tried to explain to me and I still don't get it. I think our way was easied going out meant going out. o well glad you had a good weekend. And by the way, when your voice goes we all suffer. Miss hearing you sing anyway. Love ya, V