Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Countdown....10 days..

Wow! In roughly 10 days my husband will be home from a 14 month deployment. We've survived. A year ago this time I wasn't quite so sure that I would. Now, here we are. The frenzy has begun at our house...I'm frantically trying to get the house in top notch shape...lol! (why is it we wait till the 11th hour?) I had such grand plans in the beginning...all the little details and finishing touches I was going to do to the house while Q was away and well, here we are, and ....let's just say, I didn't quite make it. But, the bills have been paid, we've not missed any meals, the cars are still running and the house is still standing, so I guess we've not done too bad.

The next 10 days I'm going to try to keep my blog readers up to date on my "homecoming preparations" and my thoughts about Q's return. Keep in mind, I have 2 teenagers that keep me hopping, so life travels at the speed of light around here, but I'll do my best....today's agenda is to tackle Mt. Washmore (laundry)!! It is out of control.

No comments: