Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Day (part 2)

We (or rather I) wanted to make a snowman, but the snow just wouldn't pack. Yesterday it was a nice wet snow, but what fell during the night was just a fine, powdery snow. So, this is the best we could do for a snowman (sorry Rick...we tried!)

Let the games begin!

Blake loves a challenge...

You'd think the cold would wake her up!

Quentin gets revenge on Blake...

Then Mallorye...(I think she's awake now!)

And ME!! All's fair in love and war...

Yes, I'm under all that snow somewhere...guess Quentin is King of the Hill (snow)...

THE END!!! (it's a tradition for us to race the length of the driveway barefoot and as naked as the neighbors allow!...started with my Great Grandpa Horn many years ago telling us kids to run around the house barefoot in the snow to ward off colds) Here's to you grandpa!


We had a blast this morning....laughed and played...followed by a great breakfast!

2 comments:

mindi said...

Yay - you guys had a good time! I'm so happy for you that Quentin is home, and you were able to spend time together as a family :D

Lisa said...

Where are you barefoot and half naked? or does that just apply to the kids? Love the pictures, it made me wish I would have gotten out with my kids...I am such a bad momma...oh well, I guess I will have to wait for the next snow...next year!!!