Thursday, October 30, 2008

31 Random Things

Ok, seen this on several other blogs and thought I'd give it a whirl. So, for your Friday entertainment, 31 random things about me.

1. Where is your cell phone? on window sill beside my desk in my office
2. Where is your significant other? at work
3. Your hair color? brunette with gray peeping through just ever so slightly
4. Your mother? Deborah
5. Your father? Absent
6. Your favorite thing? quiet
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember
8. Your dream/goal? To be a stay at home mom and help my family be all God intends for us
9. The room you're in? my office at work
10. Your hobby? photography, blogging, reading
11. Your fear? Being alone
12. Where do you want to be in six years? in a smaller house as both my kids will have left the nest by then, debt free, enjoying life
13. Where were you last night? home doing laundry and watching Grey's Anatomy
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. One of your wish list items? Nikon SLR digital camera..D60 or D80
16. Where you grew up? a hick town in Arkansas
17. The last thing you did? checked email
18. What are you wearing? jeans and t-shirt...fleece jacket Q picked up in Ireland for me
19. Your TV? is off
20. Your pet? none...tried that...doesn't work for us ...at all....
21. Your computer? a Compaq desk top...hubby has an Acer laptop
22. Your mood? tired...glad it's Friday
23. Missing someone? not really
24. Your car? Dodge Caravan...swore I'd never drive a minivan...now I love it...can haul anything!
25. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
26. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby
27. Your summer? over :(
28. Love someone? Most definitely
29. Your favorite color? red and pink...and black, but everyone tells me that doesn't count
30. When is the last time you laughed? last night during the towel-popping war with Blake and Q
31. Last time you cried? last Sunday...Q and I had a discussion about a misunderstanding before church

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I seem to be posting at least one of these a week...I'm sure you'll see this on my blog soon! Thanks.