Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{August Goals}

With so much to do and accomplish, I decided it was time for a little short-term goal setting. I have a list a mile long of things I need to get done, projects to complete, on an on...so without overwhelming myself too much, here are my 6 goals for the month of August. I'll update at the end of the month as to how well I did.

1. Not spend any additional money (outside of normal grocery bill) for breakfast or lunch during the work week.

2. Keep grocery budget under $250 for the month (this is for a family of 3 that includes a teenage boy)

3. Get my home office functional.

4. Walk 24 miles this month. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I've broke it down to walking 2 miles 3 times a week. I think that's plenty for starters.

5. Keep up with my Project Life picture taking in August.

6. Be sleeping in my own bed nightly by the end of the month.

What are your goals?

No comments: