Monday, November 21, 2011

{30 Days of Thanksgiving Day 16-21}

Trying my best to stay caught up with my daily list of thanks....


Day 16: I am thankful for worship rehearsal.

I'm a part of a really fun team of lead worshippers and although, we're veteran vocalists/musicians....a little practice is always in order AND we have a blast doing it.


Day 17: I am thankful for traveling mercies.

Frances had an appointment in Little Rock at the UAMS Cancer Research Center. It was just me and her today and we left Paragould at 6am....not to return until almost 8pm. It was a long day, but we made all of her appointments and left with a surgery date for next week.


Day 18: I am thankful for my mom.

I call my mom every morning on my way to work and usually 2 or 3 times during the day. Most of the time, I don't have anything to really talk to her about, but she never makes me feel like I'm bothering her. I can't imagine not talking to my mom...she's a great sounding board and without a doubt, my biggest fan in whatever endeavor I tackle.


Day 19: I am thankful for cleaning day.

Not exactly my favorite task, however, this week I enjoyed the time at home to just be domestic.


Day 20: I am thankful for my pastor.

Charles always preaches God's word with boldness and isn't afraid to step on toes. He definitely is annointed by God. He's also just a really down to earth guy and a great friend.


Day 21: I am thankful for distant relatives.

Frances' sisters from Tennessee traveled 12 hours today to be with her and with us during this next week, as she undergoes surgery. It's been 5 years since we've seen them and it really does my heart good to be able to spend some time with them and have them here to help support us during this difficult time. Family is everything.


Can you believe we're only 9 days away until December???

No comments: