Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Baby Aria Beth}

Whew...after a rough couple of weeks due to Laura's blood pressure being elevated, she was finally admitted Friday morning, November 11th for a C-Section to welcome Little Miss Aria.

Colby waiting to go back to the OR where they were getting Laura ready. I think he was a little anxious to meet his little girl.



Colby bringing Aria to meet the rest of the family. Laura did wonderful and delivered a healthy baby girl with her hubby by her side.



Grammy Liz and Nonna Paula seeing Aria for the first time...this is Liz's first grandbaby and emotions were on overload (I'm sure I'll be the same way in a few months)



YES! All these people are waiting to see Aria!



I adore this picture of Colby taking pictures of his baby girl with his mom, Liz, looking on.




Aria trying out her lungs....I don't think she was very happy about laying naked for the whole world to see....don't you just love all that hair!!!



Welcome to the World....
Aria Beth Henson
November 11, 2011 at 11:51am
8 pounds 4 ounces
20.4 inches long
Loved Beyond Measure!!!

{please note: Laura really was there...lol...I only got one picture of her, as she was heading to the OR, before I had to go back to work...and I'm pretty sure she'll be glad I didn't post it..lol}

No comments: