Saturday, August 31, 2013

{Run With Perseverance}

Training is tough. There are days I don't feel like lacing up my tennis shoes...there are days that it's rainy...days where it's hot (& humid). But I keep going. I will not give up. I will reach my goals.

My favorite thing I endure...running bleachers!

No excuses....running in the rain...which I have to say, actually makes summer runs more enjoyable. Living in Arkansas, the humidity can be brutal, but usually a morning rain will keep the humidity down at least temporarily.

Even in the rain...this is a gorgeous track to run.

Sometimes I bring it inside and do a little elliptical training. I hear people say how they love this machine...I on the other hand, have a very strong love/hate relationship with it. I love that it burns mega calories and works my butt and legs like no other...but I hate how brutal it can be.

Sometimes you just need a friend to push you....Jen is the best at this! She always pushes me further than I think I can go and sometimes I hate her for it...LOL...but I love her for it :)

Keep going...Don't quit!

You won't get there sitting on the couch! 

No comments: